Use this service to apply to register to vote or to:

update your name, address or other details on the electoral register.
change your voting preferences, for example to vote in person or by post.
change whether you’re on the open register.
Register to vote – GOV.UK


Register to vote with no fixed address
You can still register to vote even if you don’t have a fixed address. This may be because you’re:

a patient in a mental health hospital
a homeless person
a person remanded in custody
Call us on 0161 234 1212 or visit the Customer Contact Centre in the Manchester Town Hall Extension, Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5DB between 8am and 5pm.